Before we discuss about Vastu Shanti Puja Cost, it is important for us to understand various aspects, meaning and requirement of a Vastu Shanti Puja or Vaastu Pooja.
Vastu Pooja at Home & Vastu Shanti Puja cost
Vastu Shanti Puja is a non-secular and religious process to offer prayers to the Vastu Purush who is the lord, protector, and soul of the residence and are searching for the benefits for positivity and prosperity. In the course of this worship, people also pay their tribute to the deity of instructions, five elements of nature, and natural forces.
Vaastu Shanti Puja Cost in Bangalore
Bengali Purohit in Bangalore can perform all kinds of Vaastu Puja and can immediately discuss about the Vastu Shanti Puja Cost over the phone.
Vastu Shastra or Vastu Pooja is a conventional Indian machine of structure (precisely translating to “technological know-how of architecture”) which enables in attaining happiness, prosperity, mental peace, and harmony in home and paintings location.
It includes a systematic examination of guidelines with the combination of the 5 factors of nature (hearth, water, earth, and air and space) to create a balance between humans and nature and to pave way for happiness, top fitness, wealth, and prosperity.
These technological know-how units out sure policies and policies concerning the structure and construction of residential or industrial buildings. The 5 factors or the “paanchbhootas” are used by the look of Vaastu Shastra to get rid of the troubles of people in houses or offices by changing the interior and exterior structural configurations.
Vastu Shanti Puja (Vastu Pooja) forms a critical part of Vastu Shastra because it purges the home or an office from poor or terrible influences resulting from the evil energies or the faults in the creation.
A number of the predominant goals of acting Vastu Shanti Pooja are –
- To eliminate any sort of faults regarding interiors exteriors, or structures of buildings.
- To are looking for forgiveness of god for the damage accomplished to the nature at some stage in creation.
- To invite for the benefits of Vastu Purush for happiness, wealth and proper health.
- Offer prayers during Vastu Pooja to Vastu Purush for protection of domestic or office from herbal calamities.
- To assuage any shape of supernatural force which might be dangerous for the occupants
Vastu is an area wherein nature and people live together in concord. Vastu shanti puja, also referred to as Vastu dosh nivaran puja, brings a putting stability between each of them by means of putting off all of the hurdles or negativities gift in the surroundings and stopping unexpected destruction and misfortune to subsequently enhance the Vastu of a place.
The Vastu Shanti Puja cost and the puja is accomplished to soothe Vastu Devta to seek his blessings and bless one’s home or workspace with prosperity and concord. Vastu puja is likewise performed to lessen the dangerous influences of the Vastu dosh as a result of the development faults in the Vastu of a place and to hold a stability between the 8 guidelines and the 5 elements of nature.
Human beings worship Vastu Purush or Vastu deva on numerous occasions inclusive of land worship, Griha Pravesh or Vastu Pooja, door installation, properly mining, foundation laying, foundation mining, and others.
When is the right time to perform Vastu Shanti pooja?
- Whilst one fail to paintings in keeping with the vaastu parameters
- Simply earlier than the griha pravesh puja
- Reconstruction of an antique constructing that could rework its shape.
- Maintenance of home or office.
- Shortage of space and problems in complying with the vedic norms.
- While humans shift into an vintage domestic.
- In case, there are faults inside the putting of the house interiors.
- When people have completed 10 years or greater in one home.
- Whilst family settles someplace else and locks their domestic for a great variety of years after which comes go back.
- Production of a construction towards the rules of Vastu shastra.
- When scarcity of financial sources exists in the office or domestic.
Vastu muhurat for griha pravesh 2020
- Auspicious days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Auspicious nakshatras: uttarfalguni, rohini, uttarashada, revati, uttarabhabhadrapad, anuradha, swati, and chitra
- Auspicious dates: there are numerous tithis in the shukla paksha which can be considered auspicious to perform vastu shanti puja at the day of griha pravesh or housewarming.